Hello Dive Mike,
My husband & I have just successfully passed our PADI open water scuba dive certificate in Turks & Caicos with AQUATCI and we are coming over to Playa de Carman for a week from the 11th - 18th June 2017.
We would love to get in a few dives whilst on vacation so was hoping you could answer a few questions for me?
1) How many divers do you take out on the boat at one time?
2) What is the ratio of instructor to divers?
3) How many dives do you do in one trip?
4) I know no one can predict what is going to happen in the future & like all animals, marine life will do what they want & go where they want, but what are we likely to see during the dive at this time of year?
5) How long is the boat ride to the dive sights?
Many thanks in advance.
We would like to get our 10 year old certificed next year in PDC. I have read that Mike is Danish. Does anyone know if my sin would be able to have a course in Danish?
Son not sin 😊
Thanks for a second year of GREAT diving! Wondering what BC I used this year. Would like to buy one like it. I used a weight belt and actually like that. Did so last year too. Easier for me to adjust my buoyancy and trim. Please let me know the brand and model. Thanks !