Does a car go upto The Top Of Temple Or Shall Go By Walk
Narpat20からの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
It is located on the edge of the road.So you can take the car to the temple.You need to walk or climb if you like only in the temple premises.Remember we are talking about the Vaishnavdevi temple located on Ahmedabad... 続きを読む
It is located on the edge of the road.So you can take the car to the temple.You need to walk or climb if you like only in the temple premises.Remember we are talking about the Vaishnavdevi temple located on Ahmedabad Gandhinagar highway.
Planing for a trip to Dalhousie - Vaishnodevi - Amritsar with wife during last week of June-2015;
D1: Ahmedabad to Jammu by air, reach Jammu @ 1020hrs, visit Vaishnodevi temple and reach back to Katra > night@Katra (Country-Inn)
D2: Katra to Dalhousie > night@Dalhousie (Grand View)
D3: Dalhousie (Grand View)
D4: Dalhousie (Grand View)
D5: Dalhousie - Amritsar, visit Golden temple at night > night@Amritsar (Holiday Inn)
D6: Visit Golden temple in the morning, Vagha border in the evening > night@Amritsar (Holiday Inn)
D7: Amritsar - Ahmedabad
1) Is it possible to visit Vaishodevi temple and get back to hotel at Katra if we reach Jammu around 11am? Do I need to opt for helicopter ride (would prefer to walk instead if time permits)?
2) Alternatively, can we do the 'darshan' on day two and reach Dalhousie by evening if we travel by cab?
3) What is travel time between Katra to Dalhousie and Dalhousie to Amritsar if we travel by taxi?
4) Any better suggestions for hotels, specially for Amritsar?
5) Is Vaishnodevi helicopter ride available for one-way? Can we opt to return by walk?
*need to thank Nirajp and all members who answered his query which was really helpful.