On 24.11 I was having a tour in Bangalore, and this was one of the worst tours I have ever done.
1. The guide spoke very unclear English, I would understand maybe 40% of what he was saying, and he couldn't answer almost any questions I was asking, since he was not understanding them.
2. The tour itself was pretty useless. The big part of excursion was: "This is a five star hotel. This is another five star hotel. And this is a college for rich people." I have not gotten almost any information about the city's history, no idea, how it has become the IT Hub of India, nothing at all. And the small pieces of information he was giving, he was repeating over and over again.
3. The guide was extreamly unpolite. In the middle of the tour inside park he would just pick up his phone without excusing himself and start talking for five minutes, letting me just stay in the heat, not understanding what's going on.
4. The worst part was lunch. Without asking me what I would prefer to have, he took me to the hotel that he has chosen, then he has joined me without bothering to ask, what I think about it, then tried to force me to order what he wanted, and after I have done my order, he has just eaten more than a half of my food. I mean, he even poured the half of my tea in his cup, and of course let me pay for it. Considering the fact he was all the time talking about his son studying in Australia and the cost of the tour (it's 120 euros, pretty expensive I think!), I really didn't feel like I had to pay for him.
5. Not only excursion was useless, he also took me to three different shops, even when I openly said, that I just want to go to the hotel after this "amazing" experience.
During the whole day I was feeling just like everybody is trying to scam me and get as much money as possible, and since I was travelling alone, I was feeling really unsave trying to argue and several times was considering just to call the cab from hotel and get back there.
The only good point was the driver. He was very nice and driving calmly, the car was clean and in perfect condition.
But I really not recommend this tour to anybody, and hope the company will change the way they look at the tourist, because it has given in the end very bad impression of the city that doesn't deserve it.