Positive things first - the staff at this hostel are absolutely lovely...some of the friendliest and most helpful I've seen at any of the 20ish hostels I've been to previously. They do a great job making it the best possible experience given the cards dealt....続きを読む
It's in a good location in Glasgow, very central. The rooms are clean and tidy, and each bedroom has an ensuite WC and another ensuite shower room. There are lockers, and you can buy a padlock for one from reception. There's wifi, but it's difficult...続きを読む
Had a great 4 night stay here. The reception staff were super helpful and
friendly. Our room - a double - had a great view and was quite comfortable - even offering in room tea/coffee making facilities. The self catering kitchen is quite small for...続きを読む
Friedly people, clean rooms, well equipped (Double), great views, great location.
It was really nice staying there.
Enough parking space for cars, but not for free (at least from Mo-Fr). Free parking at the weekend!続きを読む
Very comfortable and very clean. In a quite location, close to park and lovely places to eat. Staff are helpful. Would return. Free wifi. Good views, they will order a taxi if needed. Breakfast is available, cooked and continental. Also, a kitchen is available, which...続きを読む
(1) Does a bus arrive at the GYH from the airport?
(2) How far is it -- by foot -- to the Train Station
(train to Oban)
(3) How much does a private room go for?
(4) We're arriving with 3-4 pieces of luggage.
Is there an elevator to the private room?
SYHAHostellingからの返信 | 施設の代表者 |
Hello, thank you for your queries.
1. You can get a bus from Glasgow Airport into the city centre and then get a taxi that will cost approx £5 or you can again get the bus from the airport into the city centre and then get... 続きを読む
Hello, thank you for your queries.
1. You can get a bus from Glasgow Airport into the city centre and then get a taxi that will cost approx £5 or you can again get the bus from the airport into the city centre and then get on the Glasgow Underground and get off at Kelvinbridge, you then cut thru Kelvingrove park to get to the hostel its about 10 minutes walk but its a steep hill with luggage, I would recommend getting a taxi from the centre.
2. The train station in Oban is approx 15 minute walk to the Oban Youth hostel.
3. Private rooms across our network vary depending on location and seasonality, please check our website for best prices guaranteed.
4. The only hostel that has an elevator is Edinburgh Central, if we have enough staff on duty we would be happy to help you with your luggage upto your room, just ask us when you check in.
what is the distance from Glasgow Buchanan bus station to the hostel can you walk to it
Emily Mからの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
It's almost two miles to the hostel from Buchanan bus station. If you are intrepid you could do it, but it will likely be pouring rain, and the hostel is a bit tricky to find when you've never been there before, so I would... 続きを読む
It's almost two miles to the hostel from Buchanan bus station. If you are intrepid you could do it, but it will likely be pouring rain, and the hostel is a bit tricky to find when you've never been there before, so I would encourage you to grab a taxi.
can you walk from buchanan bus station to this hostel and how far is the distance
visitorbrumからの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
Sorry, not sure where the bus station is, but I found it a pleasant end to my rail journey to walk to the hostel from the main railway station.