My family loves this hotel, we stay at this hotel every time we come to Gstaad!!
I love the location, staff, food and the installations.
The hotel has a free shuttle bus to the ski school for the children and the free village bus stop...続きを読む
thank you very much for taking the time to post a feedback after your stay at our Hotel...続きを読む
We are Americans, first time Switzerland travelers( expected early September 2015 ):
What is the train station name in the Geneva airport
- does the airport offer shuttles to the train station
- cost to Gstaad how could I find prices ( car services are outrageous )
Le Grand Bellevue is better priced than the other 5 start hotels in Gstaad, plus top rated by Tripadvisor / Priceline guests.
Can you compare it to Gstaaderhoff Swiss Quality Hotel
- We are very, love good quality sleeping beds, professional efficient staff, beautiful atmosphere, excellent food and local tours
I welcome your comments
- train transferrs - Le Grand Bellevue - Sites to see - Restaurants - Shopping fun areas or recommendations to shop - thanks so much for your answers, you are the best.
We need your advice, we are first time travelers to Switzerland from the US
Travel date early September
Compare to : Hotels in the North East US: Marriott or Hyatt or Hilton or Ritz Carlton or The Plaza
Criteria: value, large plush room, comfort beds for tall people, balconies, great lobby, great bar and or restaurant:
- Hotel Arc-en-ciel
- Hotel Le Grand Chalet
- Gstaaderhof Swiss Quality
- Le Grand Belleve
Please provide any Travel tips:
-what to bring,
-how to get from Geneva airport to Gstaad
-what ( non tourist ) sites are best to see
- great restaurants for food and atmosphere and ambiance?
We really appreciate your comments and it will help!
"Ask for a room on the North side for the mountain view"