We tried to eat something for dinner one night at the bar and despite of having 60% of the tables empty at the lobby bar they did not let us to sit in a table.
They said it was only available if sleeping at the...続きを読む
Thank you for your feedback.
As our staff explains you, it is true that we keep tables for...続きを読む
We thoroughly enjoyed our 4-day stay at Gstaad Palace. Excellent dining and wellness facilities. The friendly and efficient staff made us feel very welcome, even our dog was pampered... Underground car garage is a big plus. We'll be back!続きを読む
It's a fabulous hotel, everything is first class. The views are magnificent the town is storybook, I love to come here, every time I return to Switzerland. Old world charm, fantastic restaurants, good skiing, great atmosphere, remember to bring your credit card and formal wear.続きを読む
Dear William D
Thank you very much for your nice words. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay...続きを読む
If you are planning on staying in Gstaad, the Gstaad Palace has to be your 1st choice. Beautiful hotel with wonderful amenities: a must do lounge following a great day of skiing, great spa for a workout or dip in the pool or hot tub....続きを読む
If you are going to Gstaad, this is the place to stay!! Wonderful service and the food was outstanding. Beautiful spa and gym. Rooms do vary in size and amenities so check online to be sure. Take time and enjoy the lounge after a great...続きを読む
I have read that kids can't use the outdoor pool. Is this correct? What are the possibilities to do in the hotel with children of 7 and 11?
Hello to anyone who stayed at this hotel,
- If you can answer any of these questions it helps me plan so very much.
- About us: - we are love fine cuisine we are from the NYC regions of the US
- It is our first Swiss trip and your advise is helpful, on other topics, sites and local restaurants.
- Thanks for your time and thought and experiences
- In your opinion Is it worth the $$$$$ staying at this hotel and why ?
- For instance what would lunch or dinner for 2 cost ?
- We plan on staying a night in Zermatt, what hotel do you recomment ?
- We plan on staying in Como in a 4 star hotel near the lake.
- Would you recommend Albergo Terminus Hotel
- or Palace Hotel & Centro Congressi
- or Hotel Borgo Antico ( 3 star )
- Have a good day and write if you can. - T