More questions for the staff:
1. Since I am handicapped, would there be a guide or driver recommendation available?
2. Would there be some place in the Riad that would be accessible for my meals?
3. What is the additional daily price for booking all evening meals at your riad?
4. When in October would a ground floor room be available for about 8 nights? DWB (If not, what about late September?)
5. In order to see the medina area especially and take some tours as well, would you recommend I bring my mobility (collapsible) scooter or my collapsible wheelchair (which would need a guide to push it)?
Thank you so much for your help. We hope to book within a week from now.
Hello--Your place sounds so nice. I am handicapped, having a mobility (collabsible) scooter.. Is your riad accessible? If possible, we hope to stay with you, probably for a week in September or October--also, could you give us advice and recommendations on touring Marrakech with the scooter or my transport foldable wheelchair with someone to push it? Do you have a guide available with transportation? I can give you specific interests if you wish. Thanks for your help and advice.
Lindsay Mからの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
I believe that there are rooms on the ground floor, however there is a step up into the Riad. It may be difficult to use the scooter in the Riad itself.
Was your guest of March 31 2014 in the middle of a menopause crisis? (l'enfer dans ce riad pendant 6 jours) or just having some withdrawal symptoms of one sort or another? Antonio and Claudine could not have been more helpful,charming,hospitable or welcoming to us, and we were a group of six who arrived on the 31st.October and left on the 4th.November.They failed dismally to displease any of us.On the contrary,theywere wonderful hosts! Best wishes, Michael Zino.