Hello I want to know the night life area that I think come from 24/10/16 to 31/10/16 ?? And looking at life in the region thanks :)
Can i find room when i reach hotel? Since i dont want book online
Taylan Kからの返信 | 施設の代表者 |
You can call directly hotel ; +90 (212) 238 05 05
I'm visiting istanbul from 16/11/2014 to 25/11/2014
I got some questions
1-do you arrange for airport drop and pick transport (sabeeha)? if you how
2-I am willing to stay 6 days but not continuous because 3 days in the middle I will stay in bursa, in these three days can I keep some of my luggages in the hotel until I return Back after 3 days.
3-Do you arrange tours? And state them.
4-do you arrange a romantic arrangements for honeymooners.
AppreciativeFoxからの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
1. My wife and I took the public transit - Metro from Airport terminal to streetcar that goes around the old city and crosses Galati bridge to the Kabatas station, then funicular train one stop up to a Taksim square. It gave... 続きを読む
1. My wife and I took the public transit - Metro from Airport terminal to streetcar that goes around the old city and crosses Galati bridge to the Kabatas station, then funicular train one stop up to a Taksim square. It gave us a "get oriented" mini tour, we didn't get to the hotel too fast (our flight landed early morning) to check in, and we had a wonderful introduction to Turkish people buying tickets from the ticket machine and riding - they were very helpful to get these foreigners their tickets and keep moving. I got all the information with Google asking about transportation from the airport. There are many choices to get a ride - the site explains that the shuttle owned by the city is a fair price. I can' answer more as I am not an agent.
2. That is a question for the hotel management - I suggest that you contact them. Between you and me, if you have back-to-back stays at that hotel, the hotel should agree to hold your bags. But that is for them.
3. No I am not a tour guide or travel agent, just a happy traveller.
4. Congratulations on your pending honeymoon - Istanbul seemed a festive place. For me, being there with my honey was very romantic. But again, I do not arrange tours.