If you have done the traditional sites and are looking for something different, this is it! Situated right within the 798 ART district, you could literally stay here for 3 nights and still not cover the entire area. We explored the galleries and cafes/restaurants on...続きを読む
On the edge of the arty 798 District, Grace Beijing is a cool, beautifully apponted boutique hotel with ultra-comfortable rooms, great service and a brilliant location. From the moment I arrived the staff were keen to help, advise on local galleries and places to eat...続きを読む
This review is quite late but better late than never.
We stayed for 5 nights at this hotel. We absolutely loved the stylish design and the location within the 798 Art District. The location may polarise some because it's not close to things like Tiananmen...続きを読む
We booked 2 rooms. They were both very comfortable and the bathroom was pretty sumptuous. I arrived late because I could not find the hotel....make sure you can call the hotel for help. My husband tried to find me in 798 and it took an...続きを読む
1. When do you serve breakfast, lunch and dinner? Time…
2. Do you make special diet-meal (simple with rice, pasta, carrots, fresh papayas) ?
3. Do you have free mineral water in the rooms?
4. How long is the way to the airport?
5. How long is the way to the verry important sights?
6. Is there a entertainment in the evening?
7. Is there an Aircondition in the room?
8. Can we change money in your hotel?
10. What is the name and the price of this rooms for 1night for 2 personne with breakfast?
Quiet rooms Name of the rooms Price April Price May Price September Price October
Room with wonderful view:
1king size bed or
Room with nice view and balcony:
1 king size bed or
Thankyou very much for the answers of all my questions.
Kindly regards Dora
Hello. This is tour agency in South Korea.
Can I get a hotel manager's email address please?
I have some intensive questions about your hotel.