The recently re-did the inside of the rooms. New bedding. New fridge, new tv new microwave. So the room is in good condition. Breakfast was waffles or oatmeal. Tang instead of oj. Powdered cream for coffee. Then the hotel at night smelled constantly of weed....続きを読む
We only stayed one night on the way to California. It fulfilled all you could want from a budget hotel stay. Friendly staff, clean room with no frills although there is a microwave and fridge. Free Wi-Fi and breakfast is a standard with Super 8...続きを読む
A passable Super 8. WiFi is terrible. Staff is amateurish. Room was clean. This was a normal Super 8 room. It is unfortunately the only motel in QZ. The only reason I stayed there is so I would not have to drive to Blyth CA....続きを読む
Got your silly spell check comments and we're working on it. My wife being able to speak and write 3 languages should leave a little room for
leniency. But kudos to you for noticing such an irrelevant issue. You're a very observant and clever redneck.
Now to get back on track, I'm still waiting for you to answer the very relevant and only real issues at hand. Why were you and "your girls so intimidated by a recording of your actions. I still maintain that I was not and welcome any record of my behavior in public.
I just noticed this question - you must have me confused with someone else as I have never stayed anywhere near Quartzite. I don't have any girls other than the one I am married to. I still do not know what this is about and... 続きを読む
I just noticed this question - you must have me confused with someone else as I have never stayed anywhere near Quartzite. I don't have any girls other than the one I am married to. I still do not know what this is about and I am only writing this so you can get together with whoever you are pissed off at. Goodluck.
DD, I'd just like to know why you and your staff are so uncomfortable being recorded? I was holding my phone unusually up to my chest the whole time, not much different than the camera I see in my video pointing directly at me while standing at your front desk. I have nothing to hide and expect no privacy in your lobby. I have no problem, so please, why do you?
I'd also like to know why DD is so proud about asking me to leave due to the aforementioned circumstances? Be advised that we were 99% prepared to walk out the door immediately anyway because of the countless online reviews suggesting that we would be treated rudely. The other 1% was taken care of at the local McDonalds with their WORKING! high speed internet to check my online store and email along with their WORKING! Toilet so we could relieve ourselves from a very uncomfortable night and morning.
And finally, Why does your every reply here on multiple complaints appear to be a cop out or passing the buck as opposed to an apology or legitimate reason? We are not here just to pick on poor DD, people work hard for their money and deserve what they pay for. Or at the very least, a little respect.