Sorry, not sure of the bath tub, but bathrooms are huge, you can call directly at the verandah and enquire..
Which rooms of yours have a bathtub in it?
NeemranaHotelsからの返信 | 施設の代表者 |
This is to inform you that there is no bathtub in the rooms due to the reasons of water conservation.
I have 3 questions:
1. I will be travelling from Mumbai in a hired car, is there any parking facility available in the hotel? If not where can I park the car safe?
2. I understand there are no AC in the rooms, do can provide enough cooling?
3. Planning my trip on first week of July? Is it a good time to visit?
Sakshi Sからの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
1) Parking is a huge pain. Matheran is a hill station where no vehicles are allowed to enter. The closest car park (public car park, and in the open) is Dasturi Car Park which is almost 4kms from the hotel, and they... 続きを読む
1) Parking is a huge pain. Matheran is a hill station where no vehicles are allowed to enter. The closest car park (public car park, and in the open) is Dasturi Car Park which is almost 4kms from the hotel, and they charge around 100Rs per day. You can hike up to the hotel or opt for either a horse back ride or a palki ride (both are very expensive ~700-1000Rs pax). Either way, make sure that you don't carry along too much luggage (rides do not include carrying the luggage and you'll have to additionally rent a porter's service)!
2) Even in the hottest weather, it is cool enough; and ACs are certainly not required - ceiling fans are sufficient.
3) Although I went in March, I have been told that the best time to go there is during the monsoon, and July should therefore be a good time, provided it has started raining by then. I personally feel that the 4km mud track from car parking to hotel would become extremely slushy, given the amount of soft red mud it is laden with, but I can't say for sure.