Check in & check out went well. The staff was courtious. The room was clean, though in need of repair, which was surprising, as the motel is a fairly new structure. The shower head was attached to a long hose and was laying on the...続きを読む
Upon Check In, we went to our room Room 103,
The sheets on the bed had holes in them, they were also very thin, the sheets also had stains on them.
The room smelt when we got in there, we turned the A/C on, it...続きを読む
The room had a layer of dust on everything. The microwave was not plugged in and there was not a plug available to plug it into. The floor was dirtyThe beds were very hard and uncomfortable. I advise all not to stay here. The chain...続きを読む
Stayed here two different times. First night assigned a non smoking room that reeked of smoke. Asked for a different room and received one that still smelled of smoke. Late so we decided to just tough it out. Room was run down, hair dryer broken...続きを読む