Can anyone explain what an 'emotional shower' is as described in the spa brochure? 😂
Ken Wからの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
Something probably got lost in translation.
If you arriving via ferry to Amalfi, how do you get to the hotel? I am traveling alone but have a small rolling suitcase.
Kathy Lからの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
It was an easy walk from Atrani through the tunnel to Amalfi and back again, when we went shopping on foot. Be sure to ask directions to the tunnel and avoid the narrow roadside!
Hello, I am very excited to be travelling to Palazzo Ferraioli in a couple of weeks. I would appreciate answers to a couple of questions...
1) How did people commute from the airport to the hotel?
2) How much does it cost to upgrade from a "Classic Diva" room to a "Romance diva panoramica" room?
3) What are good places to visit?
4) What are good places to eat at which are affordable?
cmtw26からの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on... 続きを読む
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on Amalfi Coast is treacherous and you don't need car once there.
2. Not sure. Call or email hotel (their email is listed on bottom of their website's home page).
3. You can't go wrong. It depends on what you like. We like to hike, so we hiked everywhere, using buses or ferry as needed. If you hike, get the Sunflower guide to Amalfi coast. It's great. We also try to stay away from overly populated touristy areas, but Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello are all beautiful and you can get away from heavy crowds by walking. The church in Minori is worth a visit. Many people are not fond of Maiori because much of its old section was lost to flooding in the 60s and replaced with modern apt complexes. But we really liked it, esp. its church and Boardwalk. Also, lots of good food, and a relatively easy gorgeous hike between Maiori and Minori on the path of the lemons.
4. Atrani is chock full of great, affordable restaurants. Our favorites were Savo, Mistral, and Le Arcate (great view).