My wife and I are considering a stay at this hotel. Would anyone be able to help with the following enquiries:-
1. Is it peaceful and quiet around the pool in the day or is there music on a speaker system?
2. Is there a selection of bars and restaurants nearby but outside of the hotel?
3. How long is the transfer from Bali airport, what is the best way to do the transfer and what is the cost?
4. Is the hotel generally quiet and is there space around the pool and always spare sunbeds without having to fight for them?
Thank you for any information which will influence my decision.
ambersalからの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
yes this hotel is very peaceful. When you arrive in Gili T you have to ask for a horse and carriage as this is the only form of transport other than bike. They will take you to the resort which is about a 15... 続きを読む
yes this hotel is very peaceful. When you arrive in Gili T you have to ask for a horse and carriage as this is the only form of transport other than bike. They will take you to the resort which is about a 15 minute ride- it is further out from the centre, and within the area of all the private beach hotels and relatively 'much nicer' hotels of the area. You will not hear anything from the centre. The pool is quiet, no speaker, only thing you might hear is kids.. There is a restaurant in the hotel, and a bar on the private beach directly opposite. You could walk down around 5 minute and you will pass several bars and restaurants too.
From Bali airport you will need to be taken to a port where you can get a boat to the island. From the airport to the port it would be around 1.5-2 hours in a cab. If you ask a taxi to take you to Padang Bai. This is where we went from. There are other ports however. There are boat services here to take you to the island and back again. It will cost you around 500-600 Indonesian rupiah each. It is not too expensive. Around £15/25. The journey to the island is done by speedboat so could get wet if there are waves. It will take you 1.5 hours to get there. the hotel has many sun beds and free towels- I went in January therefore not peak season- so I can't comment on summer and how it will be- but it is genuinely very nice and if you can't use the pool the beach is 10 seconds away. It is a BEAUTIFUL place with amazing kind people- you can also rent bikes. I recommend 100% despite a long journey.. Around 4 hours if all goes smoothly from the airport
Hi, may I know if the hotel staff are able to arrange for boat tours to fish and also day trips to the waterfalls in north Lombok? Thank you.
nawa Wからの返信 | 施設の代表者 |
hi there , hotel ombak sunset is able to arrange boat tours to fish and day trip to the waterfalls , please send your inquiries to the reservation team or visit their websiteb
Noor Asrina m
1) We are arriving next week, is the famous swing still under renovation?? Can someone advise.
2) what's the best way to het to the hotel from the airport?
3) looking for a halal warung nearby hotel any recommendation?
4) looking for a nearby yoga studio located close to the hotel, any recommendation?
JorgenG2900からの返信 | この施設の口コミを投稿済み |
Hi the swing is still there and a new one too. Ask the front desk for further.