Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear that you believe our products are no different to what you find in any of the fruit juice stalls on the island. I would like to point out a few big differences that might explain the difference between Living Juices and local juice stalls:
1. We do not use sugar syrup. In fact we do not use any sweeteners of any kind in our drinks Most stalls add a big scoop of refined sugar syrup to your 'healthy' juice (read; half your cup is sugar water).
2. We do not use ice as our produce is chilled already. Many stalls (if not all) fill up your cup with crushed ice. this takes up a lot of space which we use to fill your glass with the product you actually ordered and paid for; namely juice.
3. We have a wide range of vegetable and green juices, none of the local stalls use vegetables other than carrot and the odd beetroot. We use spinach, kale, celery, broccoli and many more.
4. We use real glasses instead of plastic disposable cups with straws that pollute the island.
5. We use a special low-speed juicer as opposed to high speed juicers that the local stalls use. Like this you can be sure your juice is raw and contains all the vitamins and live enzymes. High speed juicers destroy a lot of these elements.
6. We have a seating area in our garden and offer a wide range of healthy snacks, nuts, seeds, superfoods etc which makes us entirely different from the street stalls that do not offer any of these facilities or products.
7. We are specialized and trained in health and nutrition and can help you tweak your diet and lifestyle to get more out of life, something we doubt the street stalls offer.
As you see, a juice is not a juice, just like a car is not a car. Every car might have wheels and drive you from A to B, but that doesn't make every car the same ;-)
We hope to have clarified a the main differences between Living Juices and the local street stalls offering fruit juices and hope to see you again at Living Juices one day. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
口コミ 209 件中 1 ～ 5 件